Accommodation in Warsaw, Poland
- Platinum Suite Located in the Platinum Towers building in central Chopin Apartments offer accommodation with fully equipped kitchenette, flat-screen cable TV. Warszawa Centralna Train Station is 1. The apartments are decorated in a modern style. Each comes with a balcony and seating area, ironing facilities and a washing machine. There is a bathroom with shower and free toiletries. The kitchenette features an electric kettle, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator and microwave, as well as a dining area.
- P&O Apartments Wilanów Featuring a modern spa bath, the luxurious P & O Apartments – Wilanów is situated in the Warsaw’s Wilanów district, a 20-minute drive from the city centre. The Wilanów apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchenette with an induction hob, a dishwasher and a microwave. You can relax on a large sofa in the living room, where you can watch cable channels or Blue-Ray films on a large LED TV.
- Pokoje Gościnne Dom Literatury Pokoje Gościnne Dom Literatury is located just opposite the Castle Square and within 10-minute drive from Warszawa Centralna Train Station. It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a work desk. All rooms have a private bathroom that comes with a shower and a hairdryer. There is a shared refrigerator in the corridor. There is a common area with coffee and tea making facilities.
- JM Hotel JM Hotel is located in the centre of Warsaw, only 500 metres from Warsaw Uprising Museum and 1. There is also a desk to work at and wonderful views of the city. The hotel includes a restaurant, serving international cuisine and a breakfast buffet. There are also 6 conference rooms, available at surcharge. There is a bicycle rental spot right outside the building. On request, paid private parking is available nearby.
- Hotel MDM City Centre The Hotel MDM City Centre is located just 200 metres from the Politechnika Metro Station and overlooks the Warsaw’s famous Constitution Square. It features rooms with free WiFi, satellite TV and a minibar. A varied breakfast is served every morning in the Upstairs Bar & Bistro, which specialises in international and Polish dishes. Hotel MDM City Centre is located next to bus and tram stops, allowing guests to easily explore the rest of Warsaw.
- Apple Inn Apple Inn is located in the very centre of Warsaw, 400 metres from the Palace of Science and Culture. It is housed in the attic of a renovated 19th century townhouse, while offering modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and an elevator. The rooms are classically furnished and decorated in pastel colours. Each comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a seating area, and a private bathroom featuring a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
- Mercure Warszawa Grand Located in the centre of Warsaw, within just a 7-minute drive from the beautiful Old Town Square, Mercure Warszawa Grand offers modern spacious rooms with an LCD TV and free WiFi. All rooms in the Mercure Warszawa Grand are air-conditioned. They all feature a minibar and a tea and coffee maker. Each private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and necessary amenities. More dining experiences can be found in one of the many restaurants and cafés nearby.
Warsaw luxury accommodation
Warsaw cheap accommodation
- Aparthotel Dolcan Wola Located in a modern building with security and monitored parking, Apartamenty Dolcan offers accommodation with free Wi-Fi in a quiet area. The non-smoking apartments Dolcan are spacious and decorated in a modern style. Each features a private bathroom, a seating area with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each apartment has a well-equipped kitchenette or a kitchen where guests can prepare their meals.
- Hostel Chmielna 5 Hostel Chmielna 5 is located in the heart of Warsaw, in a lively Chmielna Street with numerous cafés and bars. It offers accommodation with free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk. The rooms at the hostel are individually decorated and feature parquetted floors and wooden furniture. The shared bathroom facilties are located in the corridor. Breakfast is served daily in the shared kitchen; drinks and sandwiches can be purchased at the front desk.
- Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, founded by Ignacy Jan Paderewski, the famous pianist and politician, is one of Warsaw’s most remarkable landmarks blending history and contemporary luxury. It is situated on the historic Royal Route, next to the Presidential Palace and a short walk from the Old Town, the Royal Castle, and Polish National Opera. Hotel Bristol, Warsaw boasts majestic neo-renaissance façade and romantic interiors characterised by Art Deco elegance.
- New Emma Hostel Emma Hostel is housed in a historic tenement house in the Warsaw city centre, just a 15-minute walk of the Warszawa Centralna Railway Station. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Fair-trade tea and coffee is provided throughout a day. All detergents used by the hostel are biodegradable and all furniture is wooden, made partly of recycled wood. Emma Hostel is located within a 10-minute walk from the Centrum Metro Station.
Warsaw centre of town
- Anton Panorama Apartments Anton Panorama Apartments offers self-catering accommodation located in the centre of Warsaw. The property is 400 metres from Metro Świętokrzyska and 1 km from Warszawa Centralna Train Station. The stylish apartment will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a balcony and a seating area. Anton offers fantastic views of the city centre. There is a fully equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher and a refrigerator.
- Residence St. Andrew's Palace Andrew’s Palace is located in central Warsaw, on the famous Chmielna Street. Andrew’s apartments stylishly furnished and decorated with warm colours. Each comes with a modern bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. At the property you will find a terrace, a free luggage storage and shops. babysitting, laundry and airport shuttle sevices are available at a surcharge. Andrew’s Palace is located only a 10-minute walk of the Warsaw Central Railway Station.
- Hotel Metropol Located just opposite Warsaw’s Palace of Culture and Science, Hotel Metropol offers spacious rooms with free WiFi. In the morning, guests can enjoy a varied breakfast, including traditional Polish dishes. Rooms at the Metropol feature a private bathroom and come with free toiletries. All feature a TV with satellite channels, as well as a work desk. The on-site Metro Jazz Bar & Bistro Restaurant offers excellent international dishes and traditional Polish specialities.
- Apartamenty Zgoda Warszawa by DeSilva Apartamenty Zgoda Warszawa by DeSilva are located in the centre of Warsaw, less than a 10-minute walk from Warsaw Central Station. It offers spacious rooms and apartments with free internet and a seating area. A varied buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Aparthotel's dining room. A selection of local spirits and soft drinks are available at the bar. Zgoda BY DeSilva are situated within a 5-minute walk of 2 metro stations, Centrum and Świętokrzyska.
- Bed4city Szpitalna Street Bed4city Szpitalna Street is a self-catering accommodation located in Warsaw’s city centre, a 5-minute walk from the popular Nowy Świat Street and a 7-minute walk from the Palace of Culture and Science. The apartments include a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, as well as an fitted kitchenette. The rooms feature access to shared bathroom facilities and some are fitted with a microwave and a refrigerator.